Tuesday, December 8, 2009

And So I Run...

..I've been so distracted by other projects, I've let this slide. The main topic of my life right now is that I'm training for my first ever 1/2 marathon. It's on my brain a lot, and I've been working on my progress.

I started with the C25k and have now jumped over to the Marathoning for Mortals training. My 1/2 marathon is in March - so I've got about 13 weeks in front of me to continue my training until the big day.

I realize I've slacked on another site that I need to take care of, and even though I'm aware of it - I find I need to push myself to get it done. Over the last few years, I've taken on so many different websites, I've had to pick and choose what I was doing with each, and so many there is just an emotional attachment and not wanting to let go of years of posting, writing or work. Some are working for me, others not so much...

This was the first blog I ever started - so for me - I sort of just want to hang on to it a little longer. I even moved a new blog to the domain SurvivingNJ.com, but I kept this along for the ride...

...I don't know how much longer I'll write to all my sites, since I build websites for business too - but I guess it's learning to break that attachment more than anything...wiping out years or writing seems difficult. I could always move a bunch of posts, but 3 years of writing - eh, I don't think I want to move it all...only some, but who has the time to go through and pick and choose, hahaha

Oh well...for now, running is on the brain, and blogging suffers on this end a bit.